The Ultimate Beginner’s Guide To Learn HTML – Learning HTML Has Never Been Easier!
Do you want to learn HTML but don’t know where to start? Are you overwhelmed by the 1,000 page long ebooks that simply have TOO much information and are impossible to follow? Do you want to be up and running with HTML in just a few hours? Do you like getting the best ‘bang’ for your ‘buck’? (Of course, you do!)
If so, then look no further. The “HMTL QuickStart Guide” will take you step-by-step through the learning process so you will understand fundamental tags and elements all the way to building a full-fledged HMTL5 compliant web page.
Are you looking to change careers to something that will pay you more and have more flexibility? Are you looking to learn just for fun on the side? No matter why you want to learn HTML the “HTML QuickStart Guide” has you covered.
Extensive Examples & Screenshots of What You Should See Makes This Book Like Having An HTML Guru Right Over Your Shoulder While You Learn!
Let’s face it – HTML has been around for a LONG TIME and it is not going anywhere. With more opportunities for web development appearing every day, it is critical for anyone who plans on creating Anything online to understand HTML. HTML is everywhere you look on the web – it’s on EVERY WEB PAGE on the Internet today! It’s marking up this description right in front of your eyes!
“Learn HTML QuickStart Guide” has been specifically designed by HTML experts with ease of learning in mind to ensure you don’t get stuck, lost or lose hope in the learning process. Never again will you need to waste your time searching the internet, watching YouTube videos and paying crazy amounts of money for online courses!
- No Prior Knowledge Required!
- No Special Software or Programs!
- All You Need Is a Desire To Learn!
Who Is This For?
- People With Zero To Little HTML Experience!
- HTML Experts Looking To Brush Up On The Basics!
- People Looking To Learn HTML For Fun!
- People Looking To Learn HTML For a Career!
What You’ll Learn…
- Foundational HTML Terminology Explained
- Basic Page Structure – Head & Body Mark Up
- Page Content Creation – Paragraphs, Lists, Tables, and Images
- Content Structure – Headers, Footers, Semantic Images
- The Importance of HTML5 Compatibility
- The Top Mistakes to Avoid That Those New To HTML Make!