In life, we experience many moments when we lack the motivational energy to give our best. In these low moments, an inspirational quote in a book or a one-liner in a movie becomes your source of motivation.
These motivational quotes have the power to boost your mood and encourage you to keep moving in life. Here are some of the best motivational quotes that give me the strength to carry on every day:
1. “Keep your face always toward the sunshine—and shadows will fall behind you.” – Walt Whitman
Meaning: We all have our share of sad moments in life. But we should see the brighter side of life. This quote aptly explains that thought. Walt Whitman uses the sunshine as a metaphor of hope and shadow as sadness. It means that we should see the optimism in a bad situation and leave behind the sadness.
2. “Helen Keller Quotes. Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
Meaning: This is again a good thought on hope and optimism. This quote by Helen Keller inspires you to seek the force of hope to achieve success.
3. “Develop success from failures. Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.” – Dale Carnegie
Meaning: Dale Carnegie shares pearls of wisdom on failure. According to him, failure is the step towards success. Well, that’s absolutely true!
4. “The Way to Get Started Is To Quit Talking And Begin Doing.” – Walt Disney
Meaning: Walt Disney stresses more on the importance of actions than words. According to him, the route to success is your ability to do things and not talking about them.
5. “Life is about making an impact, not making an income.” – Kevin Kru
Meaning: Kevin Kru puts emphasis on the value of your actions and not the money that you make out of it. He credits your actions as the essence of life and not the money.
6. “Success is the sum of small efforts – repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
Meaning: Robert Collier gives a thought on the importance of small efforts and how they contribute to the success. He attributes the success to the little things we do every day.
7. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
Meaning: In this quote, Eleanor Roosevelt describes the hope and enthusiasm that a new day brings to life. With this quote, she motivates you to see a day as a new hope to a better life.
8. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”– Winston Churchill
Meaning: Who else can tell you this truth of life than Winston Churchill? The man reveals that success is never eternal and failure is never permanent and it is the force of courage that empowers us to achieve our goals in good and bad time.
9. “It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
Meaning: The genius Confucius tells you the power of perseverance with this thoughtful quote. According to him, the only thing that helps you reach your destination is your ability to carry on regardless of the time it takes.
10. “Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” – Herman Cain
Meaning: Herman Cain attributes success to happiness. He tells you to love things in your life and it will make you successful.”
Motivation is the driving force that keeps us moving towards our destination. These are some of the best motivational quotes that will keep you in high spirits in whenever you feel depressed in your life journey.