If you are looking for the best educational college for your kid, India is the right bet. Be it higher, secondary or primary education, the academic colleges of this part of the world have always been most preferred, thanks to their innovative style of imparting studies to learners. While each educational college has its own set of benefits, renowned international residential schools offer a unique edge to the learners. Some of the leading international boarding schools in India are as follows:
• Doon International School Riverside Campus – Dehradun
• The International School – Bangalore
• SCJ World Academy – Gurgaon
• Woodstock School – Mussoorie
• Oberoi International School – Mumbai
These top international boarding schools represent excellent sources of knowledge and are known for their smart infrastructure, competent faculty members, special needs education, and numerous other academic facilities. Moreover, children in these top residential schools are also exposed to world-class education, apart from being motivated to participate in sports and other extra-curricular activities organized by these schools every now and then. The schools are known for their excellent infrastructure and world-class curriculum that sets them apart. The curriculum is focused on the overall development of the students, be it academic, extracurricular or holistic. The students are groomed to be the good citizens of future.
Benefits of choosing international boarding schools. Here are the key benefits of enrolling in international boarding schools:
• Exposure to new cultures – Most leading international residential schools in India adhere to international culture. Their curriculum incorporates appreciation for other cultures. Several students benefit from these cultural exposures and also learn how to work with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Moreover, children in these top residential schools will have teachers and classmates that come from diverse countries. Your kid will have the unique chance to gain confidence and insight to deal with other cultures and people in the future. This helps them to better appreciate the world around them.
• Participation in several extracurricular activities – Prestigious international boarding schools generally include many extracurricular activities in their curriculum. All these activities help students develop and nurture new skills. They learn to be creative and develop unique imagination through several extracurricular activities like math leagues, debate teams, destination imagination, and robotics. When students excel in these innovative activities, they gain huge confidence in newfound talents. Extracurricular activities are an ideal method for candidates to learn how to cooperate with other children.
• Gaining more career opportunities – Employers today look for candidates who have vast experience working with other cultures. Most employers see multilingualism as a beloved trait. The students who attend international residential schools will learn more than one language. They also gain vast exposure to various world cultures. Children in these schools even learn to live on their own, which fosters a sense of independence in them.