Affiliate marketing allows webmasters to work with popular CPA networks and get paid for attracted leads. From the affiliate side, affiliate marketing is one of the possible ways to monetize traffic. CMaffiliates representatives coordinate the work of cpa advertisers with webmasters.
Benefits of working with cmaffs.com for webmasters
Cm affiliates unites many webmasters and companies. The system works quite simply. The affiliate is registered, the affiliate manager gives access to the private offers, which contains a detailed description and working conditions.
The webmaster chooses the offer he likes. If he agrees with the terms of the offer, then he accepts it and proceeds to the task by posting the provided advertising materials by his traffic sources. The monetary reward is credited to the webmaster’s account, provided that the site visitor performs the necessary actions.
On cmaffs webmasters get:
- good earnings
- wide range of offers
- a variety of payment systems for withdrawing earned funds
- high commissions
- assortment of materials for advertising
- selection of offers for traffic sources
- search for necessary and non-trivial geo for better conversion
Offers can be promoted using teaser, banner, contextual advertising posted on social networks.
Basic models of working with an affiliate network
There are several ways the cmaffs affiliate platform makes payments to partners:
- CPL (SOI / DOI). A payment model where the affiliate pays for a lead. He receives payment for the information provided by the client about himself, and not for the so-called deep actions. The CPL model is useful for building hot customer bases for email campaigns.
- CPA. Cost-per-action, which rewards the affiliate every time a customer, after clicking on a link, fills out a contact form, makes a deposit, registers or performs another action agreed with the advertiser.
- CPC. A system according to which every click on an ad is paid for. The advantage for an affiliate is that by clicking on an ad on the site, users are already interested in the offer. The payment goes for the target audience.
- CPS. Payment for the first transaction. If in the future the client decides to make a purchase on his own, then the network will not pay a reward to the arbitrator for this.
- RevShare. This model is where advertisers share a predefined per cent of either a product or service price with publishers.
CMaffiliates is the optimal solution for webmasters who want to earn money, value their time and professional support. This network came out of the media buy team, where they understand how important support is for an affiliate. Cm affiliates make all payments without a hold, and affiliate managers respond quickly to webmasters.