Microsoft is all set to launch Windows 12 which will be packed with full of capabilities. However, only a limited number of computers could have an opportunity to run the current version of Windows 12. The latest version of Windows will be released in 2023. As we know, Windows 12 Release is initially made available via Surface Laptops which are curated by Microsoft. But, you’ll be able to be informed about the most recent updates once they release. It is expected to be that Windows 12 Beta Version will be available in March 2023.
The complete Windows 12 Version for all versions will be available in the middle of next year. It will be possible to download Windows 12 Update from your PC after it’s released by Microsoft. You must be thrilled to find out about Windows 12 Requirements therefore we would like to inform you that the minimum requirement is 4GB RAM and a minimum 5th Generation i5 processor. Learn the general details about Windows 12’s release date in this post. You can begin the countdown timer to upgrade your computer.
Table of Contents
Microsoft Windows 12 Release Date
As we are aware that computers run an Operating System which is developed by Microsoft and helps make your work more efficient. This Operating System used in the majority of computers. Computers include Windows and the most recent version, known by the name of Windows 11 was released in 2021. Many users had reported numerous problems with that version of Windows and they all are hoping that these issues will be solved.
Therefore, Microsoft is currently working on Windows 12 in order to fix these problems. Since we have learned that these issues are on the rise many are waiting for Windows 12’s release date which is scheduled to occur on March 23, 2023.
In addition, once it’s launched, everyone will be able to see the new features on their PC. Direct Version will be available for download via Your Windows Update Section and then when it’s downloaded, your computer will reboot. Once the PC is powered on it will display the most recent version of Windows 12 as your Operating System.
Microsoft Windows 12 Beta Version
- Windows 12 Beta Version is the fully functional working version, however it is not the official version of the Operating System.
- According to our predictions, Windows 12 Beta Version will be available in March 2023. It will be released after that the final version is made available.
- This Early Access feature is provided to all Windows 12 users using Windows 12 beta version.
- You’ll be able to explore the features of this version, and also enjoy the most recent Operating System.
- Information about bugs and errors is requested via the Insider Program and afterward they are removed prior to the release of the final version.
Microsoft Windows 12 Requirements
There are a few Windows 12 Requirements that you must have on your computer to download the latest version. Furthermore, as we all know, the update is scheduled to be released in the next year, you’ll have plenty of time to upgrade your computer in case it doesn’t meet the requirements for Windows 12.
- A minimum of 4GB RAM is required to run Microsoft Windows 12.
- Up to 256GB or more than 256 GB Disk Storage is Required.
- A minimum i5 processor with an Intel or AMD processor that has a 1 GHz clock speed is needed.
- 13 inches Screen or HD Screen.
- High Speed & Stable Internet Connection
- Secure Boot Enabled System
- TPM-enabled system.
Microsoft Windows 12 Features
|Window 12 Developer||Microsoft|
|Name of Operating System||Window 12|
|Microsoft Windows 12 Release Date||March 2023|
|Size of the File||1.2 GB|
|Microsoft Windows 12 Features||no more bugs, more Refresh Rates, new taskbar with multiple homepages & Podcast Application|
|Microsoft Windows 12 Requirement||i5 or AMD Processor at least 256 GB HDD & 4 GB RAM with Good Clock Speed|
|Windows Official Website||https://www.microsoft.com/|
General Guidelines for Download Microsoft Windows 12
To download Windows 12, all users should follow the steps below. Then, you can install and use the latest windows version.
- The first step is to click on the Windows Icon and then search for Windows Update Menu.
- Once you have done that, click on the “Check Updates” button and then wait for the search to complete.
- Then you’ll notice your Windows 12 Update option on your screen, which you need to click and then move on.
- Click the Download button, and then allow it to finish.
- Once you have done that, click the Install and plug in the charger into your PC.
- Then, you’ll see your PC Restart Menu that you must accept and then wait for the PC to reboot.
- In this manner, you will be able to download Microsoft Windows 12 on your Computer.
Microsoft Windows 12 Download Beta Version
The first beta Version of Windows 12 is released before the release of the final version in order to receive feedback from Users. It is released only for those who have activated Developer Mode. When you install Microsoft Windows 12 Beta Version it is possible to test every feature and notify Microsoft when there is a problem found.