Blogging is an essential part of website making process nowadays. Whatever your niche be, blogging is an important part of your website. It helps your site look more extensive, powerful, informative and involving. Surfing around the web space, you see infinite articles mentioned in various places, these are articles from different blogs.
But why is this blogging so important?
Earlier, it was really easy to bring your website and your products on the first page of google. The phenomenon through which a product or article reaches towards first ranking is known as SEO. Twenty years ago it was easy to optimize your site through then simple rules of SEO. Promoting your products and website as links to another websites and web places was easy. But, as the time changed, so did SEO.
Now, ranking a link in the first pages of search engines is a big deal. This is because SEO has grown to new terms and conditions like on-page SEO, off-page SEO, backlinks, authority backlinks, black hat SEO, white hat SEO, page rank, page, domain authority and many more. These conditions have made it impossible to succeed in the target of the first-page rank. Before launching an article on your blog or launching a product, you have to take care of many factors.
1. Content: As they say, ‘Content is the king’. Always write informative content. Write it in the language that users can understand. When you do so, people want to read your stuff, they spend time on your site and you keep the traffic.
2. Traffic: Traffic is a big factor contributing to the ranking of a website. The content of the products you show has to be of fine quality. This is relatable to normal life.
Which stuff do you put up in front at the time of presentation?
In the same way, Google puts up the best content and that content gets maximum traffic.
3. Backlinks: The number of backlinks your website gets is also a big factor that contributes to the ranking of a website. So, whenever you add an article or a product to your website, promote it on different platforms through its link. You can use guest posting, do-follow commenting websites, blog, and article directories and use broken links.
This is done with the help of an XML sitemap. When you start a website add an XML sitemap to it. Then with the moderation of a website, keep adding the links to the sitemap and they will automatically get crawled by crawlers.
5. Keyword research: This is the founding base of your word and traffic generation. If you use the correct keyword, it can work like traffic magnet for your website. Try to write the keyword that has more searches and less keyword difficulty. Also, when you insert keywords into the main body, don’t overdo. Insert it naturally.
6. Negative keywords: These keywords work as poison for SEO. Always search before writing. Check whether you have included a negative keyword accidently.
7. Meta title: Metadata includes the title and description of your product. Meta title is something that appears in blue when you search something. It is the title of what you have made or written. There is a simple rule that it must be from 50 to 60 characters which favour your SEO. The title should clearly explain what your article is about. Also, consider adding your keyword at least once in it.
8. Meta description: You must have seen the text below the titles of your searches. This is your meta description. It is very important. Its word limit is 300 words maximum. Here too, add keyword and explain your topic well.
9. Images and videos: This is a fun way to retain users and reduce bounce rate. Images and videos make the website look more interesting. Hence, it retains more and more users. Add alt tags to your images, this is one of the major factors that affect SEO
10. Last but not least, keep it natural. Try to be natural in writing and promoting content and stuff. Don’t push unnecessarily.