Looking for a destination for 5 to 6 days trip to Pune and Mumbai? Yes, it’s a tough task to choose a perfect destination for a trip. Nowadays Pune and Mumbai have been on the top list of the most trending destination in India. Especially the Della Adventure Park in Lonavala and Osho Garden has been talking of the town this season. People have enjoyed their trips and have collected a bulk of memorable memories with them.
Therefore, it is very important to choose your trip destination. Different people think that they have to spend more money if they want to go on adventures trip. But it is not at all required here. With help of Della Adventure, people can go trip to Pune and Mumbai trip.
Apart from Lonavala, many other sites like Gateway of India, Juhu Beach, Marine drive, Osho Ashram, Sinhagad Fort, Elephanta Caves, Elephanta Island, Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum in the list of most wanted destinations. Mumbai and Pune offer affordable living and tasty food to the tourists and this makes them the perfect destination. The beach beauty and parties there are the best for the young groups to enjoy and it comes out to be a very fun loving experience for the travellers.
Let me tell you how we have planned our 5-6 day trip to Mumbai and Pune.
1. The first day we will visit Lonavala. It is a hill station surrounded by green valleys in western India near Mumbai. The Karla Caves and the Bhaja Caves are ancient Buddhist shrines carved out of the rock. They feature massive pillars and intricate relief sculptures. South of the Bhaja Caves sits the imposing Fort, with its 4 gates. West of here is Bhushi Dam where water overflows onto a set of steps during the rainy season. and Kayani Bakery’s Shrewsbury Biscuits around Pune, Osho Ashram, Sinhagad Fort and stay in Marriott Suites Pune Hotel.
2. The second day we have planned our visit to this Della Adventure Park which was on our bucket list from long, we have also planned what all adventure activities we are going to cover. This will be fun for sure.
3. The third day we will go Shopping at Laxmi Road and Fashion Street, Shopping at MG Road (main street), Khadakwasla place, Trekking. After visit these places we will exhaust and stay in Hotel.
4. The fourth day we will go to Mumbai where we will visit Gateway of India, Juhu Beach, Marine drive.
5. The fifth day we will visit Elephanta Caves, Elephanta Island, Mani Bhavan Gandhi Museum.
6. The sixth day we will visit Chilling at Manori, Wine tasting at the Sula Vineyards, Admiring the haunting beauty of Vasai fort, The Karnala Bird Sanctuary. By visiting these places, people will get to know about how small their daily problems are.
After Six days bliss, we plan to go back home.