Here is the list of 14 best social media marketing tools:
1. Buffer: If you want to save time for publishing your social media content, Buffer is your answer. It lets you easily schedule all your social media posts.
2. Hootsuite: Hootsuite is another scheduling tool for social media posts yet lets you engage immediately into any conversation.
3. Trover: Trover is a photo app for travelers, which lets you post photos with a description of the place you just visited plus a link to a map. A great app, especially for travel bloggers.
4. Pinterest: Pinterest by now is a very important tool for generating traffic to websites. You can easily showcase your products and even videos here. Boards with lots of images (or videos) are likely to be easily followed by other users.
5. Slideshare: Slideshare lets you publicly or privately share your professional presentations and infographics.
6. Twitter Trending topics: There are two ways to look for trending topics on Twitter; one being your ‘wall’ to see trends among those people you’re following and secondly, by using the # sign (hashtag) with a specific word behind, e.g. #travel.
7. LinkedIn Pulse: A bit similar to the above mentioned Twitter Trending Topics, speaking it shows you what is currently trending on LinkedIn.
8. Tweetdeck: Tweetdeck is an application that allows you to add multiple Twitter accounts to one single dashboard.
9. CrowdFire: See all your recent followers and unfollowers on Twitter. It allows you to send automatic messages to new followers where you can thank for following and direct them to your Facebook page, website, etc.
10. Later: Later lets you schedule and manage your Instagram posts. Although it’s not possible to fully automate your posts, it sends you a reminder when it’s time to it.
11. Triberr: Triberr is a networking site for bloggers and works on a ‘take-and-give’ basis: share the content of other bloggers on social media and yours get shared in return.
12. BoardBooster: BoardBooster is a scheduler tool for Pinterest; it automates pinning pins to your boards and thus helps you to grow your audience faster. Unfortunately so far only 100 pins are free as ‘trial’, but it starts as little as US $ 5 per month.
13. IFTTT: IFTTT stands for ‘If This Then That’ and is pronounced as ‘gift’ without ‘g’. It’s both, an app and a website that aims to automate all of your favorite apps. It’s based on ‘recipes’ or in other words, an automatic combination of processes you decide, for example pinning images from Pinterest to Blogger.
14. SNAP (Social-Next-Auto-Poster): SNAP is WordPress plug-in which automatically publishes posts to your social network accounts.