Many marketers are looking for B2B Marketing Tools to help track user behavior, improve SEO and content marketing metrics, automate emails, and more. Indeed, marketing tools can dramatically improve results and productivity. But it is important to choose the right functionality, consider the cost, pros, and cons, since there are thousands of tools and their number is constantly growing.
If you are looking for new solutions to optimize your work, then this list is for you! In this article, we reviewed the TOP 10 B2B marketing tools in 2022.
Table of Contents
BuzzSumo (Content Marketing, Social Listening)
One way to improve B2B content marketing is to use BuzzSumo. If you’re looking for content information, new ideas and blog post inspiration, trending keyword articles, or social media influencers you want to partner with, add BuzzSumo to your stack.
Additionally, this service analyzes SERP data (search results pages), which allows you to search trending posts and publications by keywords and categories.
- Advanced filters for content search
- Information about content creators
- Customized alerts
- Data export
- API available
- Personalized interface
- Social media content analysis
- You can easily find out information about competitors, see their popular content, the number of shares in social networks, the number of backlinks per publication
- Study keywords and market trends, select topics that have search potential
- Find influencers and social media authors to collaborate with in your niche
- Technical support is sometimes slow
- High subscription cost
- Free trial available
- Pro: $99 / month
- Plus: $179 / month
- Large: $299 / month
- Enterprise: from $499 / month
Hotjar (Conversion Rate Optimization)
If you’re looking for a tool to analyze user behavior and optimize conversions, Hotjar is a great solution. This service is primarily intended for CRO (Conversion Rate Optimization).
With the product, you can create and analyze heatmaps and see which elements are driving conversions and which are not. You can analyze the user sequence and move on to improving your landing pages.
Hotjar also helps you understand how CTAs (Call to Action), menus and other blocks on the site work, which will help improve your design and generate more conversions.
- Session recording
- Export to CSV or XLSX format
- Customizable widgets
- IP blocking
- Support for web and mobile devices
- Support for over 40 languages
- View user actions
- Conveniently study how visitors interact with your site
- There are plans for different users: individuals, businesses and agencies
- There is a free plan with unlimited users
- Hotjar does not automatically segment customers
- Limited number of integrations with other systems
- Free trial available
- Personal Basic plan: free
- Personal Plus: $39 / month
- Business: from $99 / month
- Scale: $389 / month
HubSpot Free (CRM)
When it comes to CRM and marketing automation systems, HubSpot is one of the best services out there.
The company has previously focused on automation, email marketing and social media. HubSpot has now focused on a more end-to-end service by adding a sales CRM that makes it easy to track all information about leads, deals, revenue, and more.
- Marketing Automation for Business
- Contact management
- Collection of data about persons/companies
- Create tasks
- Storing company information
- Gmail and Outlook integration
- Lead data collection forms
- Advertising management (Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn)
- Tracking email and notifications
- Email templates for sending emails
- Content creation functionality
- Reporting dashboards and more
- There is a free plan
- Convenient interface and design
- Tracking client actions
- Chat for the site
- Integration with calendars, Zoom, and Gmail
- Collecting all customer information in CRM
- Ability to use other CRMs
- The cost of premium plans has gone up dramatically
- Insufficient extensibility: you cannot create your own projects as a separate object of the system
- There is no interface in Russian
- Freemium plan (HubSpot offers a free plan for small businesses)
- HubSpot Marketing Hub, Starter Plan: $ 45 / month
- Professional: $800 / month
- Enterprise: $3200 / month
Zoom (Webinars and video conferencing)
The Zoom platform allows for thematic online webinars and video conferencing. At first glance, this is just a superb tool for marketers, especially when telecommuting is becoming the norm. The solution allows you to arrange an online interview, make a call or give a presentation.
Zoom is also a great tool for communicating with potential clients and partners.
Previously, the tool was designed for general users and individual control. However, Zoom has now expanded its capabilities, and now the service is tailored for organizing and managing meetings within the company. In addition, there is great functionality for integrating with CRM.
- Zoom Meetings Rooms and Workspaces conference room system
- Premium audio and HD video
- Online training and live streaming
- Group or private chat
- Cloud and local data storage
- Mobile and web versions are available
- Supports Android, iOS, Blackberry, Mac, and Windows operating systems
- Ability to connect to more than one conference room
- Add remote participants and hold face-to-face meetings online
- Conduct polls and generate reports
- Zoom Business IM allows teams to share audio, text messages, pictures, and other content in group chats on any device
- Paid subscriptions are slightly overpriced compared to other tools
- The Android app is missing several features that are available in the web or iOS version
- Too many subscriptions/plans and add-ons
- There is no control over text messages from users
- Free trial available
- Basic plan: Free
- Professional Plan: $14.99 / month / host
- Business: $19.99 / month / host
- Enterprise: $19.99 / month / host
- Zoom Rooms: $49.00 / month / room
- H.323 / SIP Zoom Room Connector: $49.00 / month / port
- Video Webinars: $40.00 / month / host (up to 100 participants)
Google Analytics (Reporting, Data)
Of course, we have included Google Analytics in the list. It is a must-have tool for B2B professionals, as well as a free platform for reporting and analyzing audience behavior data on a website or app.
While there are other analytics tools out there, most professionals fall back on Google Analytics or combine it with others. This is because the reports are quite detailed, you can see data on conversion sources, user demographics, location, analytics on individual pages, and much more.
- Different types of reports
- SDK for iOS and Android
- Real-time reporting
- Integration with Google Play
- Attribution Model Comparison Tool
- Free tool with large-scale analytical functionality
- Custom reports
- If you have little experience in analytics, you will need time to understand the tool.
- The free version of Google Analytics is available to everyone, but if you want to buy the premium version, the price can go up to $ 150K.
- Free platform
- Analytics Standard Free Plan
- Analytics for Mobile: Free Plan
- Premium: on request (depends on the number of visits per month)
Moz (SEO, Content Marketing)
Moz is one of the leading SEO and inbound marketing tools. It is a little pricey, but the price is justified.
With the help of the tool, you can build an effective content strategy, search for keywords, track the dynamics of your keywords, do site audits and analysis of backlinks, track competitors, work with reports and automate other routine work.
- Multi-site management
- Content management
- Campaign tracking
- Track page views
- Ability to track the ranking of the site
- Competitor analysis
- Keyword research tools
- Personal notifications
- Optimized keyword management
- Keyword analysis of the main competitors
- The ability to compare your site’s keywords to other sites
- Helps in solving SEO problems such as spam links and missing tags
- Convenient website analysis
- Detailed reports on the ranking and health of the site, an overview of the results for a certain period
- Unfortunately, over the years, Moz hasn’t innovated enough.
- Tools like SEMRush and GrowthBar are now ahead of many of Moz’s tools
- Free trial available
- Standard: $99 / month
- Medium: $179 / month
- Large: $299 / month
- Premium: $599 / month
Litmus (Email marketing)
While there are many B2B email marketing automation tools out there (like HubSpot), you can take this channel to the next level with Litmus.
Litmus has been around for over a decade and continues to be the leader in email marketing. Over the years, the company has improved and added new features to make the service even more convenient. You can easily test emails and analyze them. With Litmus analytics, you will learn about the preferences of your subscribers, which they use most often. Another useful feature is email testing, which ensures that before sending any email, the service carefully checks all possible errors, how emails are displayed in different mailers, and other features.
- A / B testing
- Preview mailings in more than 20 email clients
- Fully customizable templates
- Location tracking
- Checking the IP address and domain
- Reporting and analytics
- Editing HTML in real time
- Spam testing by filters
- Export in CVS format
- This tool is easy to use
- Simplifies the creation, testing, and analysis of email campaigns
- Convenient spam check functionality
- Useful tools for testing and validating mailings
- High price
- It’s hard to unsubscribe from a test subscription
- 7-day free trial available
- Basic plan: $79 / month
- Plus plan: $159 / month
Discord entered the market six years ago as a social platform for gamers. It quickly became popular, offering audio and video chat capabilities, separate meeting rooms, and chat servers.
Discord is now positioning itself as a place where any company will feel comfortable: a school club, a gaming group, or an international community of artists. A place where you can chat with friends or colleagues to your heart’s content.
- Server and channel management
- Message history
- File sharing
- Voice and video calls
- Workflow automation
- Discord’s core features are available to everyone for free
- Discord gives you complete control over your channels
- The ability to conduct video calls with up to 25 people
- Live screen sharing available.
- Many integrations with the most famous services you need to write yourself
- Text messages on Discord can be up to 2000 characters long
- Discord is completely free to use
- Discord Nitro plan and additional features: $ 9.99 / month or $ 99.99 / year
- If you want to access Nitro without boosting server power, prices drop to $ 4.99 / month or $ 40.99 / year
This tool is designed to work with site semantics and SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
SEMRush helps you track the keywords you are ranking for and keep an eye on the dynamics of your competitors. You can use a keyword research tool to track competitor strategies, conduct SEO audits, create a link building strategy, and more.
In addition, in 2020, SemRush introduced completely new functionality, including the function of assessing and auditing the site. It allows you to see the percentage of your tech SEO / backlinks compared to your competitors and get data on how to improve your values.
- Analytical reports
- Comparing multiple sites
- Detailed analysis of the advertising campaign
- Keyword ranking
- Competitor ratings
- Analysis of paid issue
- View organic line items from competitors
- Keyword analysis
- Analysis of search results
- Comparison of domains by keywords
- Keyword Difficulty Tool
- Brand Monitoring Tool
- Backlink audit
- Ad Builder and more
- Competitor analysis
- SEMrush shows new competitors and how site rankings are changing
- SEMrush helps you find out how your ad campaign differs from the competition
- Finding ideas for content marketing
- SEMrush provides detailed information about site visitors
- One login can only be used by one user
- Semrush is sending too many email alerts
- Semrush is not easy to figure out if you’re a beginner
- Free trial available
- Pro: $119.95 / month
- Guru: $229.95 / month
- Business: $449.95 / month
- Enterprise: on request
Leadfeeder helps you determine which companies have visited your site. We are talking about tracking and de-anonymizing real companies. To do this, you need to integrate the site with any analytical system, for example, MixPanel or Google Analytics.
Leadfeeder technology uses the web parameters of website visitors, such as cookies and IP addresses, and analyzes to determine possible database matches.
The Leadfeeder platform helps businesses increase sales and improve their marketing ROI. The software provides functionality for identifying and generating leads. In addition, the platform can integrate your marketing and sales data.
Leadfeeder ensures you get the most accurate information possible with CRM, Google Analytics data, and email marketing tools. Last but not least, you can integrate the service with Salesforce, Pipedrive, and other CRMs.
- Lead generation
- Potential customer revisit notifications
- Making report
- Synchronizing leads with CRM
- Email Marketing Integration
- View History
- Collaboration tools
- CRM integration and much more
- Integration with Google Analytics and MailChimp
- It is possible to tie up LinkedIn
- Leadfeeder updates the list of leads around the clock
- Reliable 24/7 support
- Sometimes information about the company is missing or does not match
- Quite high cost
- Freemium: Free trial available
- Lite plan: free
- Premium: €63 / month
Every year there are more and more products that improve work efficiency.
To help you choose the tools for your business, we have reviewed the 10 best B2B marketing tools in 2022. It’s now even easier to create content, work on SEO, run Email campaigns, and set up automation!