Beating the competition and staying ahead in the industry isn’t possible without an effective digital marketing strategy today. This is because we live in a world of internet.
Whether you’re an established organization or a budding firm, internet marketing is a great way for you to be successful. And to take benefits of internet marketing, you should be skillful in search engine optimization (SEO).
It’s impossible to conduct keyword research, track rankings, analyze competitors, and implement effective content marketing, track traffic, and conversion trends without the proper SEO tools.
Whether you’re an internet marketing service provider or an SEO expert, you should know about these popular SEO tools that can help you effectively in your internet marketing strategies.
Have a look.
1. Google Analytics. When it comes to SEO, Google Analytics is one such tool that one cannot afford to miss. It is like oxygen for the online marketers; they can’t just survive without it. Google Analytics is one such data source that offers high quality and in-depth information. It is an effective tool that helps you measure your marketing ROI and lets you track your video, flash, and traffic on social networking sites. It is a great tool to guide you through your online marketing campaign by offering detailed information of each and every move you make.
2. Google Webmaster Tool. Google Webmaster Tool, also known as the Google Search Console is a special tool. This is because it’s Google’s free SEO tool. Just set up your account and you’ll start receiving alerts as soon as Google finds errors on your website. It also lets you view key stats including keyword rankings, the number of times your website appeared in the search results per keyword, the number of clicks per keyword, your click through rate when your website appeared in the search results.
In addition, you can link Webmaster Tool to Google Analytics to access even more reporting tools in your Analytics account. For instance, once you’ve linked these two tools, then you’ll be able to review keyword rankings, impressions, click through rates, and the landing pages that are ranking in Google in your Analytics.
3. Quick Sprout. While there are many successful internet marketing companies for you to hire your digital marketing campaigns, there are organizations that prefer their own in-house SEO teams. For such organizations, Quick Sprout is a great tool.
It offers a DIY solution to aid you in improving your company’s SEO across different online properties. Simply, enter your website’s URL and this tool will run an in-depth analysis to fasten your SEO speed. Quick Sprout analysis takes into consideration a wide range of factors that affect your SEO, including backlinks, keywords, and site speed. It also gives you the report of your SEO score to help you set a nice benchmark to measure your progress and set goals accordingly. Apart from this, this amazing SEO tool also provides a social media analysis tool, which helps discover your top content based on the shares on various social media platforms.
4. Moz Pro. Moz Pro is an inbound marketing software that lets you track SEO, links, brand awareness, social efforts, and content marketing, that too, using a single platform. The tool makes use of more than a dozen research and reporting tools to boost SEO, like Moz Analytics. Moz Pro presents your entire search, mentions, social, inbound links, content and other data in one place. It also compares how your website is performing over time in comparison to your competitors.
5. Rank Ranger. An all-around, robust SEO analysis tool, Rank Ranger specializes in tracking your keyword ranking. It allows you to track the progress of organic rankings of your website in the major search engines. It also keeps a track of local rankings in the “map” results. This, in turn, helps you identify the rising and falling trends in your rankings, thus helping you adjust or reframe your strategies accordingly.
6. Moz Local. One of the major aspects in your local “map” rankings is citations. It is simply a mention of your name, address, and phone number (NAP) on some other website. Moz Local is one of the best tools that help you audit your citations quickly. It helps you analyze whether or not your information is consistent across all the web directories. And if you’re missing any important directories or if you have duplicate listings, it notifies you for that too. This can prevent you from dragging down your rankings.
We hope these tools would prove significant in your marketing strategies. Feel free to share with us your favorite SEO tools that you have been using to reap huge benefits.
Author: Arpita Singh a digital marketing and Content writer Manager is a leading Website Design & Development Company with a profound knowledge of marketing and with a good writing as well as communication skill as she is handling many such projects.