Various organizations need talented and well-equipped engineering graduates with the right attitude. There are numerous job opportunities for the successful candidates in the private and public sectors. Moreover, there are several opportunities for self-employment for the energetic and innovative engineering minds. Engineering is one of the highest paying career options that allow one to grab the leading positions in top MNCs across the globe.
Punjab has emerged as an educational hub in India as well as Asia, attracting candidates from across the world. Some of the leading engineering institutes in Punjab offering quality management education to their candidates are:
• Thapar University – Patiala
• Indo Global Education Foundation (IGEF) – Mohali
• Lovely Professional University – Jalandhar
• Chandigarh University – Mohali
Reasons to choose engineering colleges in Punjab
Engineering colleges in Punjab offer excellent educational facilities to nurture their candidates in the best possible manner. These colleges provide office visits, guest lecturers, business camps, seminars and workshops to their candidates. Moreover, these engineering institutes in Punjab even promote seasonal internships and industrial visits for wide exposure of the candidates. Some of the key reasons to choose engineering colleges in Punjab for a bright career are as follows:
• Relevant curriculum – Engineering colleges in Punjab offer research-driven real time curriculum in the emerging engineering disciplines like biotechnology, robotics and mechanical etc. Thus the students passing out from such top institutes are always a step ahead of their peers studying in other institutes.
• Best placement opportunities – As engineering is a full- fledged professional program, placement opportunities play a vital role in the career of the candidates. Engineering institutes in Punjab have dedicated and active placement cell, which helps to place their candidates on the top companies around the globe. The leading engineering colleges in Punjab are not only visited by top notch organizations but also by various public sector undertakings.
• Dedicated and qualified faculty – Engineering institutes in Punjab hire only the best faculties with extensive experience. The more competent the faculty, the finer is the quality of engineering education provided by that Institute.
• Motivating environment – Engineering colleges in Punjab rank high on many parameters like informed professors, study tour options, rigorous and contemporary curriculum and like-minded class mates etc. All these factors add up to make a productive and conducive environment for the candidates.
• Modern infrastructure – The Institute campus plays a key role in offering quality engineering education. This not only includes modern laboratory equipment, teaching techniques, and other class essentials, but also the hostel and extra-curricular facilities for the complete development of the students’ skills and personality.