Are you still looking for the right man to bring you down the aisle in the near future? Have you been dating for a long time now and still haven’t found the man of your dreams? Don’t give up just yet.
Perhaps your dating techniques aren’t helpful enough. Maybe you’ve already met your own Prince Charming but you were just too hesitant that he gave up or you were too easy in accepting strangers that he feared being committed so soon.
You see, there are so many implications of your behavior while dating. Men, just like women, are observing their partner’s character through the actions and emotions they display during the dating stage. From the moment he sees you walking in through the restaurant to the way you smile, you sit, you talk, you order, and everything you do after you first date.
While there are many dating tips for women you can find on the Internet these days, dating experts highly recommend genuine tips from those people close to you who have been there such as your best girlfriends.
For one, learning by experience provides you practical know how’s on going about it, particularly if it’s your first time.
Secondly, your friends who have been there will give you valuable insights on things that men look for in women. Whether it’s your first time or not, keep yourself calm. Try to relax and be just yourself. While you wanted to look perfect, don’t forget to show the real you because that’s what real men are looking for.
Thirdly, your experienced girlfriends will definitely give you pointers on how to spot a loser. You can do this by choosing the right activities during your first date. Your activities should focus more on knowing the other person.
Fourthly, the experience of your friends will also help you know the do’s and don’ts in dating. Here are some:
1. Dress properly to impress. Wear attractive but comfortable clothes. Style your hair neatly. Put on just a simple makeup.
2. Don’t talk too much about yourself. Sharing your whole life story the first time you meet usually ruins everything.
3. Do not drink too much or you might lose control.
4. Honesty is the best policy. If you look forward to building a relationship with this guy, be honest no matter what.
5. Be courteous not only towards your date but even to those around you. After all, the character of a person is best seen by the way he or she treats others.
6. Be patient. No matter how amazing your date was, play hard to get. Wait for him to do the first move. If he doesn’t call or text you after 2 weeks, then it simply means he doesn’t deserve you.
7. Move on. Keep on dating. After all, every woman is born with her own Prince Charming!