From handwritten notes and Rolodexes to databases on personal computers, we have successfully evolved into advanced systems of managing clients. Now we have an even more sophisticated arrangement which transcends any preconceived idea you might have had.
A fully automated system which helps in acquiring new clients while managing the existing ones. This is possible thanks to the availability of CRM development services.
About CRM Development
The CRM software available today connects the different departments of an organization. This comprises the marketing, sales, customer service departments, etc. This allows business owners to organize their activities and track relevant metrics in a cohesive system.
In addition, a CRM platform is made available via the internet by SaaS and cloud computing services and these make it possible for the software to grow and scale with a business irrespective of the size.
To wrap it all up, we can define the CRM development software as a system that enables the growth of relationships with customers and prospective clients in a bid to drive up sales and sustain long-term profitability. It also aggregates data on customer preferences and dislikes in order to help you make better business decisions.
What are the Top Features of a CRM Development Software?
Different businesses have different needs and this is evident in the peculiarities of the CRM software. Some of the top features which are essential in the software are discussed below.
1. Contact Management: It organizes and saves customer data, contact details, demographics, transactions, customer service interactions, in such a manner that it’s easily retrieved.
2. Easy Reporting and Analytics: This makes it possible for you to easily spot patterns, trends, behaviors, and other market insights by merging streams of data in a meaningful and easily understandable manner.
3. Real-Time Data: It provides an accurate and up-to-date report on events important to your business.
4. Sales Tracking: With CRM development services, you can track sales activities, deals, and tasks, and move them across sales stages, customize your pipeline stages, and view customer interactions and profiles in one window.
5. Automation of Tasks: CRM Mobile app development has the ability for adding, assigning, and tracking actionable items and feeding them to the sales pipeline. It also has the ability for deals and tasks to be automatically populated with customer data and updated with real-time information.
6. Marketing Campaign Management: It makes managing campaigns from start to finish much simpler. Also, CRM development includes a target customer setup, automated workflow, and measurements of successes based on clearly defined metrics to the campaign management.
7. Email Tracking: One of the most popular CRM development services gives insight into the tracking of opened and/or clicked emails. It works with several email mailers like Gmail, Outlook, MailChimp, etc. so whichever you use, this feature is open to you.
8. Social Media Management: This feature enables you to track the social media activities – likes, dislikes, comments, mentions, and shares – of your audience and enables you to make well-informed decisions.
9. Availability in Mobile Version: The majority of CRM solutions have both Android and iOS CRM mobile apps as well as mobile responsive sites.
Why Should You Develop a CRM Software as a Business?
Now that we’ve answered the question of what a CRM Software is, the next question that comes to mind is “why should I develop a CRM software?” “What makes CRM development so special?” and “How is CRM mobile app development relevant to my business?” Well, here’s why.
It Generates Insights for Better Decisions
You can merge several streams of customer data and information with the CRM software to find patterns, trends and other insights critical to making well informed strategic decisions. Also, the apps make it possible for you to merge all your customer data from different sources like sales data, social media activities and support calls. You can then interpret the results and glean important info on future products you’re planning. With this, you can know exactly where your business is running strong and where you need to put in more creativity and attention.
It Increases Your Sales Opportunity
It creates an avenue for better engagement with customer data through which you can qualify new leads, focus on promising prospects, cross-sells to well-primed customers and even sorts out and reactivate customers that have become dormant. Through this, your customers are kept happy and your profit margins continue to grow.
It Facilitates the Profiling of Customers
In a business, it’s one thing to market your products and services, it’s another to market these products and services to the right target market. With the new CRM development solutions that are available, customer data is organized in a centralized database. This gives you a 360-degrees view of your customers and you can sort your customers according to the demographic, age, preference, and prior purchase history.
It Aligns Sales and Marketing
CRM mobile app development makes it possible for both the marketing and sales departments to share contacts, deals, and insights. The Marketing department can provide leads to the Sales department and this, in turn, can provide the marketing department with on-the-ground data to assist in crafting effective marketing campaigns.
It Makes Accurate Sales Forecast
Among others, one major reason you must employ CRM development services is that it gives a clear view of deals which are coming in and going out. This can provide you with a forecast pattern that will improve your productivity.
It Facilitates Easy Collection of Real-Time Data
With CRM mobile app development, you can be sure that the data you use to make strategic business decisions are up to date and current. You can keep track, record and respond to customer questions, praises and rants through the use of the software.
At this point, it’s evident that custom CRM software is a must-have for businesses owing to its wide range of benefits. Hire Dedicated Developers so they can help you to create the best custom CRM for your business, and help you check what customization, integrations, and scalability will best suit your unique business to help you achieve your goals.
About Author: Vishal Bhatia is an international pioneer and expert innovator in the field of outsourced web, software, and mobile application development. In the last decade as the CEO and Co-founder of Dedicated Developers, he has successfully partnered on development projects with over 320 technology companies from 12 different countries to bring their web and mobile application ideas to life. His passionate team at Dedicated Developers is revolutionizing the outsourcing industry by cost-effectively aligning technology strategies focused on fueling business growth.